For Someone Who Needs To Forgive

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobee

Prayer Warrior
O Heavenly Father, Thank you for your many many blessings. Each day I feel closer to you as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of all my sins as you did when you died on the cross for our salvation. Please help someone I know to learn to forgive and learn to be the Christian she claims to be and not to consistently judge me as I see in her actions daily. I may never know what I done to this person to cause her to show hatred in her heart towards me. This has been going on for about ### years and I have tried in vein to get her to tell me but, he refuses to. Whatever I did I am sorry for it. She has problems I cannot help her with and only you Lord can do that if she chooses to ask for your help. You know this is not the first time I have had to deal with something like this. I have seen two other ###'s who seem to be angry inside for some reason. This person's husband is a part-time minister. If it is satan who is working inside them, I pray they find the strength and will to fight him. I ask this in your holy name, Jesus. AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
150
Pray for the man in my life who is praying for me to be in the heart of the lord and for God to be working his will in my life, pray that I can give this man the correct amount of space that he doesn’t lose sight of me and allows God to work in his heart. Pray for forgiveness to be working in...
Replies
14
Views
200
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom