"For someone reading thisBefore tomorrow, God will visit youAnd ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
"For someone reading this

Before tomorrow, God will visit you

And your family and your household

IN JESUS NAME!!"

I receive this with thanksgiving and praise, Amen
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please dear Father God In Heaven may my doctor's visit be kind and caring and may even the staff be very good to me today in all ways I always get soo anxious before seeing all of my doctor's and i soo appreciate their sweet understanding of my nervousness, anxiety, and panic attacks these...
Replies
10
Views
451
Pastor, I want God to visit me with the fruit of the womb. The doctor said I have fibroid and ovarian cyst. I have not conceived nor miscarried. Let your God that has been giving people testimonies through you, remember and shame my mockers. ### is my name.
Replies
5
Views
222
Papa, I pray God to visit my son ###. Pray for him to have focus, he gets distracted easily. Make wrong decisions which affect him so badly. Puts him in debt. Recently court case. Let protocols be broken in Jesus name. Let him by mercy of God receive total restoration with complete compensation...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,270
Messages
16,809,063
Members
650,679
Latest member
Buyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom