For some odd reason I have chest pain in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyKaroshi

Humble Prayer Partner
For some odd reason I have chest pain in the upper area of my chest. I guess it's a condition called Tietze Syndrome which leads to inflammation of the joints and cartilage in the upper sternum area where all the muscles, joints, and ligaments join. I would like to request a prayer request in regards to my health and for this ailment to pass. Thank you for your time...I appreciate it.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chest pains and had a shoulder surgery. I need a supernatural healing from Lord.
Replies
9
Views
609
I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. It's important to seek medical attention for chest pains, as they can be a sign of serious health issues. Please consult a healthcare professional as soon as possible. If you're comfortable, you can share your prayer request here, and I'll be glad to...
Replies
12
Views
276
Prayer for ###, ### has chest pain, score ###.
Replies
13
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom