For ###'s Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
My holiest Lord, my JEHOVAH PERAZIM, my EL ROI, my JEHOVAH SHAMMAH, you have called me ###, for Thus saith Jahveh: Restrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears; for there is a reward for thy work, saith Jahveh, and they shall return from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16.

My Lord, my Lord, when I be afflicted with a wandering husband, you placed before me so many wounded wives, now when I be afflicted with a sorrow and need for my only son, you place before me so many mothers weeping for their sons. Lord, you have called me ###, for This is what the LORD says: "A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, ### weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because her children are no more." Jeremiah 31:15. Lord, My JEHOVAH PERAZIM, break any chain of bondage, destroy every dark force that hold our sons, rebuke and bind any unclean spirits within our sons, and loose the holy spirit, my Lord throw open the gates and bring them forth into your glory. Save every son of every mother who come before in lamentation for her son. Set your sons free Lord Jesus, for you paid the price for them, they are sanctified through us, as you promise us our households and your word never fails us. Bring them out JEHOVAH PERAZIM, bring them out of drug addictions, out of alcohol addictions, out of abusive relationships, our of spiritual and mental depressions, out of financial oppressions, bring your sons out Lord JEHOVAH PERAZIM. Bring those in captivity out and bring back to their land, and those who you have brought out, preserve them in their land. For I weep Lord Jesus, not just for my own son, but for every mother's son that you place before me. Bottle my tears for every son Lord Jesus, and accept my tears and offering for your graciousness and mercy for all of our sons. Oh Lord JEHOVAH PERAZIM, bring the breakthroughs in our sons, for our sons, bring them out now, break down the gates that contain them, break off every chain of affliction, break them through JEHOVAH PERAZIM, break the enemies hand that holds them and set them free we pray. For Thus saith Jahveh: Restrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears; for there is a reward for thy work, saith Jahveh, and they shall return from the land of the enemy. I believe, I believe, I believe in your faithful word that goes forth, never void, and performs that for which you spoke it. Lord Jesus, you know every need, you know every detail of every situation with every mother's son, so I now lay my son at your feet Lord God, and I lay every mother's son at your feet, touch them Lord, heal them, raise them up, instill your spirit into them and make them mighty sons of God for your glory Lord, only for your glory! Forgive them their sins Lord, wash them clean, make them white as snow and return them unto their own land out of captivity, and preserve them there. I thank You Lord Jesus, I praise you, only you are worthy, only you Lord, only to you do I sing my praises, and I stand on the solid foundation of your word Lord, and it goes forth and I know with all confidence that you are working in every situation with every mother's need, with every son we lift before you.

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Hebrews 11:1-40 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

John 14:13-15 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. "If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

I praise you Lord Jesus, I love you, thank you for answered prayers Lord, for giving us the truth, way and the light in our situations, thank you for providing the way out, and for our measure of faith the presses in and pushes through all obstacles, the sacrifice, the blood, the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that I am able to bless others, that I may be blessed. I love you my Lord, only you are worthy, In Your Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen

And my Lord, may any that come pray with me, and into agreement, may they also be blessed in their every need, whatever that may be, may a measure be given unto them, and I give you all the glory, honor and praise and may all be to your glory, In Your Mighty Name.
 
Thank you Jesus, praise you Lord Jesus, I give you all the praise, for only you are worthy, I love you Lord, I bless you, I sing songs of praise unto you, bless you Lord, praise you, In Your Precious Name I receive, and all glory be unto you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you.
 
Lord, I too, am in agreement to these prayers Lord, Too many of our sons, Lord are lost and are wandering Lord, Tug at them Lord, as I know you are, May they listen to you Lord, Show them the way Lord, Protect them Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsyiGgSlqY&feature=related
 
Leviticus 26:8 Then five of you will put to flight a hundred..so we just put to flight a hundred...

The Name above all names, worthy of all praise, my heart will sing How Great is our God!
 
include me in the fives and He will do rest!!

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhA9D3KNvc
 
Awesome sis, sowing more tear seeds watching it, Praise God! And we just broke through and are heading for a hundred to put to flight ten thousand! Praise the Lord!
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you watch over all ###, guide them back to the path that God wants them on, I pray that you watch over them and keep them safe, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord, hear the cry of you daughter ###. I pray for the demonic oppression to lift and the chains of bondage to be broken from the afflicted, in Jesus Name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my friend she's a single mom she has only one child, his 9 years old, he lives with his ###, cause his mom is busy working far she visit him one a week, but this child his not eating well and very stubborn, so my friend is thinking so much about her son, she know about Jesus but i really don't...
Replies
8
Views
319
Lord Jesus I request you to give ### quick recovery from the hospital and give him Life Amen I prayed
Replies
8
Views
304
My brother's son who met an accident now. Heavily injured. No one near by him to help. Please pray for ###. Hope there is no loss by God's grace. Jesus blood will save him and cure him immediately.
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom