for ###'s marriage restoration

priyanka Makasare

Humble Prayer Partner
Once again pray for my ### restoration. I am facing lots of problems in my life. I just want to ask why me? How much more to suffer. Please pray for mercy... all left me. I am all alone. Better if he takes me away.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Once again pray for my marriage restoration. I am facing lots of problems in my life. I just want to ask why me? How much more to suffer. Please pray for mercy... all left me. I am all alone... better if he takes me away..
Praying with and for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son-in-law to reflect on the life that brought him to marry my daughter. He met a woman and has filed for divorce completely catching my daughter by surprise. She is a very kind and caring person and is hurting so deeply. She committed to marriage vows for life and never saw...
Replies
10
Views
402
Heavenly Father, you see my friend ###, she's married to a man that's doing wrong things who used to be a pastor. I pray you would bring unbearable conviction on this man, bringing him to deep repentance. Father God ### and I pray, Father God, you would comfort ###, uphold her with your...
Replies
9
Views
162
Please pray for a miracle in my daughter’s marriage. Childhood trauma has caused her to shut down emotionally, and she is close to divorce. Pray that loving memories return to her heart and renew her desire to save and restore her marriage.
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom