For ###'s deliverance from drinking and gambling

Beulah Miranda

Disciple of Prayer
For my husband, deliverance from drinking, gambling, not providing. For the fly full time with friends, no pray, life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son’s recovery from gambling and sporadic drinking. The drinking happens when he creates pressure for himself. A highly intelligent person who is ###.
Replies
6
Views
339
Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up my husband ### and ask for Your mighty deliverance in his life. Lord, You are the healer of hearts and the binder of wounds. I ask that You would step into his past and heal every past memory, hurt, or attachment that still has a hold on him...
Replies
8
Views
240
Lord please here my cry for my ###. Tonight I cannot even sleep, my heart is so heavy with worry and turmoil. I know I serve the living God and know that the blood of Jesus is able to deliver us from our sins. Help me to believe, what I see with my natural eyes is just awful but I know you are...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom