For peace in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the wonderful name of Jesus as it is through him that we can come to you, lord you know the pain in my heart from the loss of my ### last year, I thought each day it would get easier but it doesn't because I know that the last words I said to my ### are...
Replies
6
Views
196
A while ago I used this site but lost my account. Thank you God for answering my previous prayers. My PTSD is starting to calm down. My significant other is back together with me and the third party has disappeared. I am doing my best to put my faith in you God. My heart is currently unsettled...
Replies
12
Views
277
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom