For peace in life. Most desperate in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
123
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. Jesus, as he is resting right now, He did not sleep last night so I pray Lord that he will have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. Lord, I ask that You saturate my son...
Replies
7
Views
88
Lord, I ask that You saturate my son with Your perfect peace, calmness, obedience and contentment today. Fill him with the Holy Spirit and help him to rest completely. Jesus, I pray there will be no more set backs only continuous breakthough, restoration, peace and healing. The kind that...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom