For peace and quiet soon and good sleep. My ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For peace and quiet soon and good sleep. My family is loud.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for neighborhood peace and quiet. My neighbors are playing loud music and drums every night from 7:30pm to around 11pm, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I can't sleep, concentrate, have PTSD, and loosing weight, and my mind. I complained to the police and they stop and continue...
Replies
9
Views
146
I have a neighbor across the street with 3 yapping dogs. She is doing some kind of yard sale today which means music will be loud with all 3 dogs barking. It's my day off and I need to rest my back. Also, I believe she is an escort as for 5 yrs there have been many men who come and go. She needs...
Replies
10
Views
223
Please pray for me. I have multiple new neighbors and they turn on their music, with heavy bass, and loud cars. I can't sleep and this is affecting my health. I pray for peace and quiet.
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom