For passing the Exams

Mariya bambina

Prayer Warrior
I am waiting for the result of my bpharm final year exam that I have completed. I am so worried about the result. Please pray for me and all my friends to pass in all the subjects.

### pray for us...
 
I am waiting for the result of my bpharm final year exam that I have completed.. I am so worried about the result..please pray for me and all my friends to pass in all the subjects..
### pray for us...
I pray for you in Jesus Name...I'm in the same boat as you sister!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers regarding the demanding HT auditing exam—it is now completed. I would like to ask for continued intercession as I wait for the results. Please pray that I may have peace of mind and trust that everything will work out for the best. I also pray that my exam performance...
Replies
10
Views
152
“Heavenly Father, I thank You for being the source of all wisdom. As Proverbs 2:6 declares, You alone give knowledge and understanding. Lord, I ask for wisdom as I prepare for my exam (###). Grant me the ability to grasp complex concepts, retain information, and apply it effectively. Let my mind...
Replies
7
Views
373
Lord, please help me pass all of my final exams and to finish strong!
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,930
Members
650,422
Latest member
Bredorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom