For one, I forgot where I hid ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satan attacked me and I gave into it. I forgot my Christ's protection. 😢
Replies
6
Views
214
Life in I get a new home to stay where I can water and grow a garden greatly without being followed by the Followers that just want everything dead or only steal kill destroy demolish everything everyone urgently period permanently forevermore..Life i claim im welcomed where I move not being...
Replies
12
Views
183
Life in I get a new place to live where I can be happy URGENTLY WHERE IM SEEING MY FAMILY HAVING GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM HEALED LIKE NORMAL FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY no more delay SETBACK FOR no reason IN EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY .. No more AI chat bots APP CRAP GAMES STING...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom