For my studies I am failing a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed. It's important to take care of your mental and emotional well-being during such times. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Talk to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor about how you're feeling...
Replies
9
Views
467
I am keep failing at work. I have a stomachache because of the stress and disappointment for myself. I need comfort and help from the Lord. I cannot do anything anymore on my own. Please help me how to pray.
Replies
4
Views
320
Please Pray For my studies I am in 12th standard I have boards next year and I need to be the topper of my school and make my family proud
Replies
10
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom