For my ###s

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request that I will be successfully enrolled and pass the interview with the University and get admission into the University degree and find a Christian employer to be my employer during the Work Study Program and meet my other half while studying the program and provide the course fees...
Replies
7
Views
195
Please pray for my several job interviews this week and maybe next week. Please pray for me to do GREAT, impress the interviewers, and successfully pass them all and get the job offer quickly. God bless and thank you!
Replies
7
Views
132
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,763
Messages
16,780,779
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom