For My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
Please help me pray for my life, I've now been apart from my family for over 18 months and I don't know how much longer the embassy is going to take. This separation is killing me. Thank you
 
Father God I ask that You would intervene in this situation, and work it out for the happiness of this person. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Father God please give your favor to your son regarding this issues!in Jesus mighty name!Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship my name is ### I'm going threw a lot in born again Christian in Jesus I'm going threw some things that not understandable feeling like the devil is trying to steal everything from me my finances my health my wife we was together ### years so much jealousy...
Replies
12
Views
180
Good day i need prayer for my daughter she is in a abusive relationship,her husband is a gangster and now her life is in danger from other gangsters they want to kill her and her baby
Replies
13
Views
208
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom