For My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fialka

Guest
I'd like you to ask to pray about me to have a legal job not to be hungry, thirsty, and cold (have everything necessary for life) and to help my ### and ### and poor people. Thank you.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please. I got a job, and told my family, causing chaos. My sister got envious/jealous of the job, stopped talking, and started slamming things. She says that now she will be the only poor one. My mother accused me of lying about job training, 15 minutes away in the next town over, to...
Replies
12
Views
179
I have been physically and mentally unwell for almost a year now and for the past 4 months, it has been really bad. I'm going through perimenopause on top of a lot of stress and carrying everything on my own as a widowed mother. I know that I have not been in the word the way that I should, but...
Replies
13
Views
207
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom