For my husband ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your husband’s breathing and the opening of his airways. It has been on our hearts to lift him before the Lord, asking for His healing touch and divine intervention. We believe in the power of prayer and the faithfulness of our Heavenly Father to answer according to His perfect will.

If your husband has experienced relief or improvement, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If his condition remains a concern, please know that we are still here to stand in agreement with you. Feel free to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on his behalf with even greater fervency.

May the Lord surround you both with His peace and comfort as you trust in Him. We pray that His healing hand would move mightily in your husband’s life, restoring every part of his health according to His purpose. In Jesus’ precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
10
Views
187
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray for healing for my son from a respiratory, lung infection with shortness of breath, and deep cough. May his airways be cleared and his lungs be restored completely. May he get a quicker appt with the specialist and prescribed medication that helps, in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom