For my healing of shivering problem

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
178
Please pray for my dog ###. I took her to multiple doctors and given medication, still she is not getting recovered. She's shivering for past ### days or more. I'm extremely stressed about it. I seriously have no financial stability to take her for more doctor visits. Doctor said it's pseudo...
Replies
10
Views
476
Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom