For my friend ### who is sad and going ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For my friend ### who is sad and going through a hard time. She's an amazing, sweet, and generous big sis in Christ.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with strength, comfort, and peace in mind. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
301
Please pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ first of all for my dear friend who's been such a blessing in my life her cat Dancer hasn't pooped and she's given her a good amount of Miralax and I'm praying that when she wakes up she will find a big poop that Dancer doesn't have to keep going to...
Replies
7
Views
141
why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom