For my friend ### to be healed and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For my friend ### to be healed and for her to be filled with joy and peace and surrounded by angels of protection. Healing of her kids and blessings upon our friendship.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I lift up my dearest friend ### and I asked you to please draw her ever closer to you I pray that you would not have too much on her plate and that she would have plenty of time to spend in your word and seek you and pray and I pray Lord God that you would heal her of all...
Replies
10
Views
221
I am praying the Lord that the Lord heal my friend his urinal bladder from pain and both leg and foots pain. may the Lord heal and and comfort him. and get recovery. ### God heal him
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom