For my friend~~Give ### peace and happiness tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
7
Views
264
O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
6
Views
302
I know of too many people that are in need of miracles. Please pray they receive them. There is also a very special lady. Pray that the Lord fills her with EXTREME AMOUNTS OF HAPPINESS, JOY, BLISS, HOPE, PEACE, etc., and eliminates all or any pain, sadness, fear, confusion, anxiety, etc., and...
Replies
7
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom