For my family to go to church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't go to church anymore because the churches I been to only will demoralized and deceived me by asking me to reduce my skillset and masked it as God will or ask for tithes and offering where I don't have enough otherwise God will curse me or called me a rotten fish where I do not want to...
Replies
6
Views
111
Hi. Please pray with me. Every Sunday my wife gets a migraine before we go to church.
Replies
9
Views
153
BRREATHEN going to church is hard, I have no funds and I want to serve in church, pray that this happens and for sound sleep, favor and wisdom at work, sound health, financial help and breakthrough and approval of all submissions I do this month, in Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom