For my faithful and good life

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH ### Lord cover ### under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch ### BLESS all ### hand works let ur PRESENCE be with ### as ### goes out n comes in n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by ### life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
154
I speak create command claim I have extraordinary favor get vape the flavor I want hearts desire for my bday but early a refilll urgently needs met for my bday cat needs surprise a cute puppy 🐶 a boy that follows me everywhere I go. I also get my 3 ### TALK TO THEM GREATLY ON MYBDAY MIRACLE...
Replies
7
Views
123
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:25: Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:25 describes how God provided the Israelites with manna, often called “the bread of angels,” during their time in the...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom