For More Protection And Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
Please God continue to bless and protect our relationship (### and I), keep the devil out of it and far away from ### and I. Please God fill us with your Holy spirit and guide us down the path God has planned for us. Blessed Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph pray for us. Saint Michael protect us and guard us from all evil. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus name to honor your prayer request. Jesus is the one and only, there is no one else that is or can be a mediator between you and God. Jesus is the only one. Not Mary the mother of Jesus, not Saint Joseph, or Saint Michael. Jesus is the only one.



One Mediator Between God and Men: CHRIST JESUS

1 Timothy 2:5 ...one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.



There is NO debate here: God's Word clearly points out who the mediator is between God and men: i.e., Christ Jesus If you believe in God's Word, who is Christ Jesus: The Word of God, then 1 Timothy 2:5 will be easily be understood as Christ the mediator
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Strong severe storms will be coming through our area in the middle of the night. Tornados are possible. Oh Please pray and ask God to keep us safe. Please pray that God keeps our homes safe, our trees and limbs up and if it is His will and mercy our power on. My husband, my children and...
Replies
9
Views
298
Every year in July, I've experienced very hard and difficult things, and this July I have a project due that requires me to travel. I really don't want to because it's July, but I also don't want to delay the project. What I go through every July is truly very difficult and awful. What should I...
Replies
9
Views
140
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 20:1 : For the director of music. A psalm of David. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 20:1 is a blessing, a prayer asking God to...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom