For Kindness And Understanding People

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
Dear Lord,

Today I felt brushed off by someone when I had a very important issue to talk about. Please bring people to me who will listen and say kind things to me. I need people in my life who will not judge me and will have a warm heart. May the attorney I called help turn around one or two of my problems. Please protect me from people with a harsh tongue and judging attitude.

Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My mom and dad ancestor need to learn to accept me for who I am. My mom doesn’t like me putting on sunscreen or like a certain amount because it makes me look greasy and for my face will be too shiny, but I put it on because the sun attacks in regardless of sunscreen, my pace...
Replies
10
Views
203
Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
184
Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom