Prfoutown
Disciple of Prayer
Dear God i really thankful you for aal your love,jesus i came here today that suddenly I got some fear of my college,as I mentioned that I had taken a admission in ### college of nursing in ###,now someone is telling me it's very strict college it's not good at all and in hostel not good things happened like something Saitan devil type i can't tell nicely i don't it's muslim college he told me many things this and that.and I'm really scared of please jesus help me that i may live there Nicely happily with my friends not any fear because I know you are always there for me,and please my friend ### and I get same room in hostel.helo us in every situation in studies too.and my lil sister too who will remain 1hr distance from my college..help her too.we had never remaining in hostel so we don't know how it will happen..now we aree to excited to go but I know after that we will cry a lot and we will miss ou family.so help us..in last of this month may be will go and start our new chapter so please guide us and remain with us always.i m to scared of after talking with him..who tell me those things otherwise I was good
but I know u will always be there for us.. thankyou.
but I know u will always be there for us.. thankyou.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.
