For Hope, Love, And Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luke A
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luke A

Guest
Lord,

please bless me with patience, guidance, and love,

open the heart of the one I love,

and guide us towards your light,

Amen
 
Lord please grant this request so ### can be an essential part of Your family
 
Let love flourish. Shine on this couple Lord. Let them be fruitful.
 
Lord lead us to you and give ### love & steer ### towards goodness and show ### the way. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
125
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
8
Views
156
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom