for hope for all who are in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m feel as if I’m coming to a crossroads. I have grown tremendously this past year in/with God. Recently the question has come up whether or not to room with my current friend who does not go to church or read his bible, etc. I don’t know if he believes, at one point he did attend church. I...
Replies
8
Views
173
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against plans of all who were against. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
157
Praying for mighty rest and sweet sleep away from enemies' devices, terrors, schemes, and injustices. Jesus, pray for head to toe healing and inside lip sores and we'll be able to find ###'s hardworking, knowledgeable help quickly and safely at our home and also ### would give us the paint...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom