For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bryi

Guest
Please pray for me. My life feels very empty, lonely and directionless. Pray that I'll feel closely connected to God. Pray that God will heal me of this emptiness, and reveal a clear direction to me. Pray that God will reveal to me what's wrong in my life, because I feel like I haven't really grown in years. Pray that God will reveal to me the things that are separating me from Him, and that He'll show me how to get rid of the sins and strongholds in my life, and how to change. Pray that He'll heal my heart and enable me to have a relationship. ###.
 
Father, may you guide this person and show them your will in the name of Jesus Christ
 
I pray for you, here is a message that helped me a lot

Take a look at
/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/170/entry-419-the-message-from-the-lord/

600314_380561632007254_532020836_n.jpg
from

​

[size=2

[URL="%5Dhttp%3A//www.facebook.com/pages/Screen-Savers-with-Verses-and-Quotes"]]http://www.-banned site-.com/pages/Screen-Savers-with-Verses-and-Quotes[/URL]
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went downstairs & my brother followed & some reason he said about leg pain & so i asked if he wanted me to pray for it, & as he's an unbeliever I wasn't expecting him to be okay with it, of course he felt weird about it & didn't say a proper yes, he was like whatever typa thing. I prayed for...
Replies
10
Views
75
My ###-year-old father has multiple medical issues, and on top of that constipation. He's just been taken to the hospital. Please pray with me that he'll come out better than he went in. Thank you so much for your ministry. May the LORD continue to bless you all.
Replies
9
Views
144
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom