For healing for ###. God to guide my ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For healing for ###. God to guide my fiance to a good deal on a Bible for her as she can't find hers.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FINALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYER MY ### AGREED TO SEARCH ME A WIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEARCH. I HAVE DEEP DESIRE FOR PAST MANY YEARS BUT NOW I AM FEELING DEPRESSED AND AFRAID TO BE SINGLE ITS KILLING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS DELAYING AS ITS WRITTEN IF YOUR BURING WITH PASSION...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please pray to God to guide me out of overstimulation and out of my negative character traits and desires.
Replies
8
Views
353
BRETHERN BY GOD'S MERCIES AND YOUR ALL PRAYERS FINALLY PARENTS AGREED TO SEARCH FOR A GIRL BUT THEY ASKED ME TO KEEP PRAYING FROM YOUR SIDE BECAUSE GOD CAN ONLY GUIDE NOW WHERE TO SEARCH WHOM TO MEET AND ALL. SO I REQUEST EVERYONES PRAYER THAT GOD MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND SHOW HIS FAVOUR IN...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom