For Healing For A Cyst In My Right Ovary And A Horrible Pain That I Am Having Even When I Sit Or Go ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRY for me for healing for this pain that I am having to leave my body and for this cyst to be removed completely and for my tubes to open and restored and for God to give me the opportunity to conceive a baby girl. We pray in Jesus' name right now that God will do it for me and that will give testimony. In Jesus' name I declare and proclaim that I am fruitful. Thank you Jesus for your healing and your anointing. Thank you Jesus because of your healing power is that we are healed. Set me free and make me fruitful. I leave everything in your hands because it is in your time. We thank you Jesus and we love you. In Jesus' name, amen. God bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE PRAY RIGHT NOW FOR ANY CYST TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW, WE COMMMEND ANY INFERTILITY ISSUE TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW AND TO RESTORE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES. IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN. ALSO IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I...
Replies
3
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom