For healing and safety

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal and safeguard me & my loved ones - our hearts, souls, bodies, homes & vehicles. For driving safety. Deliver us from evil. Draw us to You ~Thank You, ###
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Having An Intimate Relationship With God...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for your prayers for my situation. I long to rest in God's presence and ask for your prayers regarding the following areas of my life :Safety and Protection: That God's tangible peace will surround me, driving away all anxiety, and that His holy angels will watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
172
Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
157
Heavenly Father, thank You for entrusting this patient to my care. Through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, patience, and compassion to promote safety, healing, comfort, and independence. Guide my hands during positioning and wound care, protect the patient from further injury, and help me...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom