For Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katmar1000
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katmar1000

Guest
I pray for guidance with the difficulties I am facing. I feel lost and confused. Hurt and alone.
 
Father God I ask that You would guide and direct ### through all the difficulties ### is facing, and help ### not to feel lost and confused. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your wisdom and guidance. You know the situation I am facing and the concerns that weigh on my heart. When I am unsure of what to do, help me trust in Your direction and not lean on my own understanding. Give me clarity when things seem confusing, peace...
Replies
7
Views
134
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
10
Views
124
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom