For Gods favor

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your Bible tent ministry that you hold regularly in the city center on weekends in the city of Jesus and we have been praying for the Lords favor to rest upon you, for His wisdom to guide every decision, and for His clear direction as you continue to share His Word.

We have prayed that God will surround you with favor as with a shield according to Psalm 5:12 and that He will give you wisdom generously as promised in James 1:5, especially regarding the occasional complaints about volume and the other challenges you face. We have also prayed that the authorities and the people you encounter would have open and receptive hearts, and that you would be given boldness and grace to speak the truth in love.

We pray in Jesus name that the Lord will continue to open doors that no man can shut, that He will protect your outreach, grant you peace with those around you, and make your tent a light that cannot be hidden according to Matt 5:14. We ask in Jesus name for His guidance in every practical matter and for His anointing on every conversation.

If your request was answered and you have seen Gods favor and provision over your ministry, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God to equip me to do what he has assigned me to do well, I feel like I don’t have what it takes to be successful work especially with English as my second language, I get anxious if I say things incorrectly as it’s not my native language, please pray for God to give me wisdom snd...
Replies
10
Views
110
Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
289
Hello, thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I have an important doctor’s appointment Wednesday and am praying for favorable news. I need favor and help from God. Im in my early ###’s and almost died needing extreme surgery. Pray I get to see the healing and good God is bringing. God...
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom