For financial assistance in providing for a place to ###

Member-6y6hmq9gm

Disciple of Prayer
For financial assistance in providing for a place to live and physical healing of my failing health
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Hello, friend. I’ll be praying for you, that the Lord may provide for your needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I’ll also pray for Him to touch you with His healing hand as you place your trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
146
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
149
Please bless with this financial assistance Jesus, stop us going through the cracks we pleaded but again have to go through the red tape prodigal Lord, please cut through all of this and get us on their list for help. Have to many bills to juggle now and the big job around the home you know who...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom