We continue to lift up your family in prayer, petitioning God for financial abundance and emotional healing. We are honored that you shared your needs with us and have stood in agreement with you before the Lord.

If you have seen signs of God's provision and your request has been answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage us all and give glory to God. If you are still waiting for God's intervention, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to support you and to continue praying with you. We trust that God, in His perfect timing, will provide for your family's financial needs, guide the employment situation, and uphold the well-being of your children and granddaughter. We are asking God to comfort your family as you cope with the loss of your spouse and to bless your granddaughter's upcoming school event.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His peace and provision to be evident in your lives. We claim His promise in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Jesus Name."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old and I'm the breadwinner in the family. I could hardly reach and make a move for my personal goals and plans since I need to think of my own family's needs. My parents are old and no job, my sister has been looking for a job for almost a year now but couldn't find one. My...
Replies
16
Views
138
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
327
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom