For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter asmi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asmi

Guest
Dear Lord, bless my family my mother especially keep her in good health. Please protect my sister, nephew, and son. Please guard their health and wealth too. Please we have already lost our pappa, please keep this small family under your care. We have been isolated by our close relatives and the emotional struggle is stressful. Please lead us through the storms of life, give us the strength to endure the tests of life, be with us always.
 
Lord Jesus, please keep ### and her family in your merciful care Lord and provide her with all that she needs Lord. Lord I strongly plead to you to help her and her family cope up with all the problems they are facing Lord. Lord give them relief right now Lord right now by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
119
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
109
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom