For everyday I can spend without anxiety attacks, panic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
For everyday I can spend without anxiety attacks, panic attacks, crying, reaching out to people out of fear, fretting about my past and my future, thinking of people who have made me lose my confidence and security, I will donate a dollar towards some worthy cause. I pray that you grant me this at least. All I am asking for now is peace of mind and a satisfying job.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The past few months so many things were going wrong and I need prayer that I can do everything I have to get done today without anxiety, stress, or any panic attacks....thank-you everyone....I am so grateful for all of you! xoxox!
Replies
11
Views
425
Dear Heavenly Father God In Your Son Jesus's Name Please create opportunities to get to make new local friendships for fellowship & companionship especially during this Holy Holiday Season so that i don't have to spend it so all alone Your Word In Genesis says it is not good for anyone to...
Replies
12
Views
414
I’m ### btw Please pray for me to have good friends to spend quality time with and laugh and not be so alone and lonely all the time in isolation it’s very depressing prayers in Jesus Christ name Amen 🙏🏻
Replies
5
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom