For ### And ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissB

Disciple of Prayer
For my bf ### ### to be there for me for us to do our lives together for us to be loyal and honest.....for us to live together for us to be there for one another. ..for ### to come and for my surgery to come fast God knows what I mean and what I've been asking keep me and him in prayers and for things to happen ASAP more and more and etc in the name of Jesus
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Wow, it is June 2, 2026. I am tired of difficulties, but the hits just keep on coming… I got behind on my rent when I had car issues and then I was sick. My only source of income is gig work. My wife left me and then stole my children using the court...
Replies
8
Views
133
God, Tahnk you for this day. God, Tahnk you for the father, the son, and the holy soirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my youngens life, my hellyans life, my children’s life, ### life, my ### and older brothers and my baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace...
Replies
10
Views
183
Lord every woman I come across treat me like I don’t matter or just be mean to me. Lord please bring a good woman into my life a woman who’s honest, loyal and who knows how to communicate. A woman I don’t have to chase just to get her attention. Praying for a woman who’s ready to settle down and...
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,741
Messages
16,802,867
Members
650,240
Latest member
Zdaraedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom