For All You Married People This Prayer Is For You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
My Brothers & Sister In Christ That Are Married,

I don’t get in married folks business. I am not a Marriage Counselor. That is why I don’t get in married peoples business. But God placed this prayer and message upon my heart to send to those of you who are married. This prayer may not be for you. Pray it anyway. You can stop what the enemy wants to destroy by preventive prayers. And please pass this message on.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Please bless these marriages and make them prosper in all ways. Amen.
 
Loving Father, I pray in agreement with ### on this. Though I am divorced, I'm still standing for my marriage and family, continually praying that You would touch and soften my wife's heart, and that You would resurrect my dead marriage for nothing is hard for You to do, Lord. May you bless ### abundantly for starting this prayer. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
from a married person. I do honestly and deeply thank you for this burden you have been given to pray for us. Marriage is hard and not always easy. So I thank you

Lord thank you for this prayer from a concerned and compassionate child of Yours.

I stand in agreement with this prayer and pray it over my marriage tonight and each day as well.

amen and Amen
 
Thank You so much for this prayer. I believe this is a sign that Our Lord has given you to pass on to those of us that are going through the pain of separation & those who are trying to save our marriages.

Once again I thank you with all my heart.
 
Lord We thank ### for her support to all the married people, let her prayers guide all who are in need of your guidance, we pray that she supports all the same way forever, the same way she is supporting everyone today... we pray in Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
220
I was suffering deeply. To feel loved by my husband as you intend a husband to love his wife and take responsibility for his wife and children keeping us his priority before any other earthy man and woman and famil and friends and even above his work and pride He criticized everything I do and...
Replies
10
Views
198
  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom