For All The People Who Have Helped Me In This Hard Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinlove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostinlove

Guest
Please Lord bless them. It's a true testament to you to go out of their way to offer me help and advice and give me support.

They deserve your blessing.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly pray from the depths of my heart. To ask for support in prayer. For protection against a group of very misguided people in the community (who are of dependency on drugs and alcohol. Vulgar, loud, involved with others who do as they do). There's a group of scorned, lonely, pretentious...
Replies
7
Views
156
In Jesus' name, I pray for a financial blessing, God knows our needs. I thank him for the blessings already received and for him allowing me to help others with what little I have. Now I am in a bad place as those I have helped cannot pay my back and I am in desperate need of funds. Amen
Replies
6
Views
299
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom