For A Particular Job For ###...for The Right Wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abbie

Guest
Please pray that my husband gets the job that he applied for, and that he gets the right wage so that we can pay our bills. Also, we would need to sell our house because we would have to relocate and get the right house once we were there.

The salvation of my daughters, their husbands, and their children are always on my mind also! Please pray for them!

Thank you and God bless!
 
I join you to pray that the best will be your portion. I pray that the job will be a blessing from God that will make you all rich, prosper and live in abundance in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord, u promise that whatever we ask in Jesus, the Father will give us. We trust u and we trust that the Father is providing even right now a job for ###'s husband.

He had applied for that job and we believe that he has gotten it in Jesus name.

Amen
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord please bless ###'s husband with this job and the ability to pay the bills and support the ramily. Please also help them to also sell their house without any problems at all and for a fair price that they will be happy with. Also bless their daughters, husbands, and children. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m feel as if I’m coming to a crossroads. I have grown tremendously this past year in/with God. Recently the question has come up whether or not to room with my current friend who does not go to church or read his bible, etc. I don’t know if he believes, at one point he did attend church. I...
Replies
8
Views
173
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
161
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom