For 5 months I was praying for a buyer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Humble Servant of All
For 5 months I was praying for a buyer for our car today it came to pass, God is faithful he never fails to answer, I am looking forward to see other prayer request come to pass.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful;
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My s o n has been in mental health/addiction treatment centers for ### months. Because he made out with a girl he got transferred to an all male halfway house. He has been here about ### months. This facility's goal is to teach him how to transition into adulthood, but obviously you have to be...
Replies
9
Views
428
In 5 months I will be retiring from the ### for over ### years I need prayer for retirement
Replies
8
Views
920
I am from ### and 5 months pregnant. I have been diabetic for 14 yrs since childhood now am ###. I am suffering from kidney problems, thyroid issues which is affecting the baby growth and doctors suggesting child abnormalities during birth. Father please pray for ### baby’s well-being.
Replies
8
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom