Food Or Heat Poisoning

  • Thread starter Thread starter speck135les
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

speck135les

Guest
been sick all night, dehydrated im feeling a little better now and need to go eat and drink something. i really dont want to throw up again. i believe and receive healing.
 
Dear Lord, please help this woman to be healed instantly. Give her power and faith. Love and hope. Dear Lord we know You are a God of mercy and justice and we pray that over our lives. Help and deliver us for Your Name sake. Amen!
 
Lord help this ill person my prayers are with you. Amen.
 
from this moment...God is touching you God is with you..he will be your doctor he will heal you ..and miracles do come true..dear Lord...I pray for ### to be healed...in your powerful name...amen
 
Dear speck135les,

The Bible says in Luke 1:37, “For nothing is impossible with God.” Nothing! Looking at my life, there is not an illness He cannot cure! Be thankful for all He has done, and continue pressing forward. As the old saying goes, “The sky is the limit!”

I offer and send this prayer to you:

Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know his/her sickness and the burden s/he carries. You also know his/her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now as you work in his life. Lord, I pray for my friend just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his/her life.
 
where 2 or more are gathered in my name spent the day on sleep and quiet meditation and prayer. I am well again. Tummy is a little sore but that's to be expected the Lord healed me. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### ones claiming could be food poisoning their dealing with or stomach flu, whatever it could be we rebuke it off their body in the mighty name of Jesus we pray and all sickness and disease leave our bodies and headaches now please, praise God, amen
Replies
9
Views
172
1) I ask you to pray for peace in my building (and around it) because I need rest and sleep and meditation with God. I really need it. I had stressful winter holidays and I was sick yesterday probably because of all the burdens and obligations. I had a really bad stomach virus 2 days ago and now...
Replies
8
Views
265
Hello, I was poisoned by ### a few months ago. Now I listened to their conversation and a ### said: "### needs poison." They hate me and are very ### and now I am afraid, they might try it again. Last time I survived, but I do Not want to face this attack again. Please pray, that the Lord may...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom