Flying Phobia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Julianne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Julianne

Guest
To whom it may concern... I have an intense phobia of flying. I've had a couple of very scary flights and for this past year I have not been able to get over them. I have constant nightmares, and seeing planes scares me, the phobia is just that bad. I am so afraid because I have to take maybe 2 or 3 flights tomorrow or the day after to return to school and Lord knows I'm scared and have been having nightmares about bad accidents. Please pray that I have safe, comfortable, smooth, and not mentally torturous flights, and that I am relaxed and calm. I really need your prayers and really would appreciate this... Thank you in advance, ###.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Flying tomorrow with my child - Jesus keep us safe ❤️ Jesus, bless the pilots, crew, all the passengers, the plane, the luggage, the weather, the flying conditions and the flight itself so it feels easy and fast. Jesus, do not let my daughter notice that I am scared at all. Jesus, stay with me...
Replies
9
Views
155
I’m thin. Often looked at as scrawny. I have been eating alone because of this. And always working out and lifting weights. I’m sober and try to eat healthy as possible. I’m just so skinny and it’s keeping me from a love relationship. I’m very jealous for her. But she prefers a bigger man. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
157
Please pray with me for my dental care appointment as I have a phobia. Pray that everything will be alright and that it will not be painful, that no extraction will be needed and that our Lord will be in command. Amen
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom