First, please forgive me about asking for so many ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lam

Humble Prayer Warrior
First, please forgive me about asking for so many prayers for my Mom, ###. She is in some pain today and not eating well tonight. She has been doing so much better though, and your prayers mean so much. Thank you Jesus for always being there.

###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord.

<><><><> Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!”

<><><> Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
402
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom