First off I want to thank you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
163
Hello all, first off I want to say Peace, love, and many blessings to you, I'm new to this but I find it very much pleasing that a site like this exists, truly this is a blessing from our Holy Father. I'll be reading quite a few of these prayers and if I can I'll put my blessings and prayers for...
Replies
7
Views
316
Hey guys.. First off, I want to thank everyone here for all your support in prayer. God has been gracious to me regarding all the prayer request I have posted here so far, and so I would like to thank God and all of you for your prayers. I would like to please bring this prayer request before...
Replies
7
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom