First am grateful for this new day,,,,my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN IM ALWAYS IN MY CROWN 👑 WITH MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYY.. I GET A HUSBAND ### BLUE JEANS 👖 GREATLYYYY FOR WORKKKKK..I GET A RIDE TO WORK BY MY HUSBAND IN A GRAY TRUCK OR WHATEVER COLOR HE HAS GREATLY EVERYDAY IM TO BLESSSSSSSSSED TO BE STRESSSSSSSED GREATLY THATS IT THATS WITH THE...
Replies
8
Views
148
Be still and know that I am your God. That is the promise that God has made to us. Over and over he keeps his promises. When we want to stress and not sure of things, he is ahead of us. Let's remember that. I ask you to join me to pray for my friend two weeks ago and our almighty God will was...
Replies
8
Views
283
After struggling with unemployment since May 2024, finally today is my first round at ###, ###. I am happy and excited. From last few days, I have been praying consistently as I realized the root of my unemployment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure has nothing to do with my potential. I...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom