Finding A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cma

Guest
pls. pray that I may find a job soon. I've been laid off from work last April and was devastated and felt a lack of control. I'm better now and I feel I need more of God's love more than ever. pls. pray that I may help my husband in our financial obligations. pls. pray that I may persevere, have patience while waiting for God's perfect job for me. Help me to pray to God that I will be at peace each day and may I look forward to a beautiful day each day.

thank you.
 
I pray for a job for your faithful servant of Lord. I do know Lord that your will be done for those who offer their prayers.

Help this person Oh Lord.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me during this difficult time. I’ve been unemployed for ### months, and my visa is coming to an end soon. I’m trying my best to find a job, but it’s been very stressful and uncertain. I also want to be able to support my family, and right now everything feels very heavy. Please...
Replies
8
Views
162
I am looking for work and struggling. Please pray that God helps me in this situation.
Replies
8
Views
258
Hi. I’m currently looking for work and I need prayers please in Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom