Financially Stability

  • Thread starter Thread starter tls777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tls777

Guest
Please pray for me and my ###. I am a single mother and unemployed. I am unable to pay all of my bills and buy food for me and my ###. Please help us! I am also facing surgery soon to remove a benign brain tumor. Please pray for divine healing. I believe in the POWER of prayer. AMEN!

I pray for God's divine healing!
 
default_heart2.gif


I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

default_heart2.gif
U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please see her trouble that she has no job but she a kid to be fed. Please, accordingly, help her in finding a good job. Please bless the surgery. Let her body be healed from any diseases. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord bring them to truth in You protect and guide them bring them to a place of joy and peace according to Your word in Jesus name
 
Lord help this woman and her dear child to improve in health and finance and job...Amen.
 
Dear God I ask please provide ### a job and cure her from her illness that she will no longer undergo surgery
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
227
In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I need deliverance from powers swallowing my finances ever since I moved to this house. Please also pray about the house the address is ###. It is wasting my finances. My debts are increasing, and now the municipality has blocked my electricity. Lord, let...
Replies
10
Views
239
Please Father In Jesus Name Amen 💞🙏🙏🙏 And Thank You for all the blessings in my family and I lives 🙏❤️
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom