Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samaantha_1109
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samaantha_1109

Guest
I'm ### and I have two kids, we live with their dad and his mom. Lately, my relationship with their dad has been very unhealthy. I've been praying that it will get better but not much has changed. Recently, I applied and got accepted to do a CNA training program. I don't have my license, or child care. Please Pray for us. So, they can continue to grow up in a safe and happy home.
 
Lord, please supply this young lady's needs according to your riches & glory in Christ Jesus. Amen

If you're living with a man you're not married to, you're in direct disobedience to God's will. He will bless you because He's gracious & merciful, but you will get stunted blessings. He will only give you the minimum. If you want abundance, you have to get into obedience. God's law are perfect are He will not reward you for sin.
 
Lord God, your child is crying out to you for your help and guidance, please Lord help this young mother in all ways to make her living at ease, please also bless her children greatly, and also help her partner understand. thank you Lord for your help now in Jesus name, Amen
 
Be led by His peace and you will find that your heart will not be troubled neither will it be afraid. (John 14:27)
 
Praying to grow in the safety and the happiness at home. Amen.
 
I said a prayer for you and your family. I hope everything works out for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
384
I was late for my rent last September. I got a bill today saying I am in default for late fees of almost ###. They have been charging me ### a day in late fees since September. I’m a single mom with two kids working two full-time jobs to barely survive. I don’t know how I’m going to come up with...
Replies
10
Views
190
I am asking God to sell a piece of equipment I my business this week. It was a purchase that I made that I shouldn’t have. If I can sell and get out from under it, it would greatly reduce my financial anxiety and burden. I desire to bless others financially as the Spirit prompts and because of...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom